No results were found
Is your site secure for online payments?We outsource credit/debit card processing to Stripe, allowing our students to make secure payments from practically anywhere in the world. Stripe is the one of the world’s largest and most secure payment processing companies.
What if my school is not listed?
- Double check to be certain you are checking under the correct state or country.
- Check with your Director to make certain that:
- They have completed the registration process for your Location and received the confirmation e-mail.
- Schools are not available for online registration until at least one business day after your Director registers your location online.
- That you are checking for the correct school name.
What if I get a strange error message when I try to register?
- On the rare occasions this occurs, our tech team wants to know about and solve your problem, which may be unique to your operating system or web browser. You can help us by e-mailing us a screen shot of the problem or the error message you receive.
- Here are the most common ways to take a screen shot:
- With a PC.
- Press the “PrintScreen” key and a picture of your whole screen is saved to your clipboard. Pressing the “Alt” key and “PrintScreen” saves just the active window.
- Send us an email with this image, which you can paste in your email by pressing “Control (Ctrl)” and” V”.
- With a MAC.
- Press “Command” and “Shift” and “3” and your entire screen is saved to your desktop. Pressing “Command” and “Shift” and “4” gives you a curser to highlight part of your screen and saves it to your desktop.
- Send us an email with this image by dragging the image from your desktop to the email.
- With iOS (iPads, iPhones, iPods).
- For older devices with a home button, press “Home” ad “Sleep/Wake” until the screen flashes and the picture is saved to your photos app.
- For newer devices with no home button, press the lock button and the volume up button at the same time and the picture is saved to your photos app.
- With Android devices.
- Press “Volume Down” and “Power” or “Home” and “Power” for 1-2 seconds until the screen flashes and look for a ScreenShots folder in your Gallery or Photos App.
Can I enroll as an individual if there is not a school location in my area or my Church?Faith Bible Institute's focus is on studying the Word of God together with your Church family. This group study format allows us to offer College level classes at a price almost anyone can afford.
You may request a free DVD promotional packet for your church to consider starting an FBI location. You only need 10 people to start and there is no cost to your church.
Many other Bible Institutes do offer individual programs, but we do not at this time.
What if I don't know my student ID#We recommend that you contact your director first if you do not have your Student ID #. Chances are, they have it in paperwork from a past semester. If your director does not have your student ID#, contact the Registrars office by email at email@example.com or call 1-866-324-2527 and choose extension 4#.
I have finished my enrollment. How do I pay my remaining balance?To review and pay your invoices, go to www.fbiclass.com and in the Quick Links box, click on the blue button “Click Here to login and pay your invoice!"
I have finished my enrollment. When do I get my books?Your book and other materials will be sent to your local director. If you enrolled early, your director should have your books for you on the first night of class.
When do classes begin?The starting week for our Satellite locations is listed below. The exact class night will depend on you location. Contact your local director for the most up to date information.
Fall classes begin the third week of August.